Tuesday, November 23, 2010

'Your eyes saw my unformed body;
all the days ordained for me were written in your book
before one of them came to be.
How amazing are your thoughts concerning me, O God!
How vast is the sum of them!' (Psalm 139:16-17)

I will be enjoying the rest of the week at my parents' home in Fredericksburg, VA for Thanksgiving before meeting up with my friend and fellow missionary, Kim Bonner at Dulles International Airport, Saturday, November 27th.  Our flight is scheduled to depart at 5:50pm, ultimately arriving at our destination in Thessaloniki around 2:45pm Sunday, November 28th, following a brief layover in Frankfurt.

I'm really looking forward to a time of fruitful fellowship with family; as well as, time to rest in the Lord and spend time with Him in the word, as I prepare my heart for what lies ahead.  I'm tremendously excited about what the Lord has in store in Greece and in the time leading up to our departure.  What He is doing is always good.  I'm excited about seeing the other DP missionaries; as well as, reconnecting with Tommie and the church in Thessaloniki.  I'm looking forward to being in community with my brothers and sisters there as we pursue the Lord together.

I'm incredibly grateful for the overwhelming emotional, prayerful, and financial support that I have received.  Praise God, I have already met my prospective budget for my time in Thessaloniki! Thank you so much for your love and faithful giving.  May the Lord bless you and cause you to abundantly increase in all that He would do together with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment